“Writing in water means that you
acknowledge a negative emotion
and immediately let it go!”
Here’s an Exercise to try at home: The next time you’re feeling a negative emotion such as anger, frustration, fear, anxiety, depression, or other:
1. Go to your bathroom sink.
2. Pull up the sink stopper (to prevent the water from flowing out).
3. Fill the sink with cold water.
4. With one of your fingers, write your negative emotion in the water, example write: “Angry”.
5. When the water lets go of your negative emotion, change your negative thoughts to positive thoughts just as fast. For example change: negative thoughts “Angry” into positive thoughts “Love”.
6. Repeat Exercises (1-5) until your positive emotion has replaced your negative emotion.
For more guidance on how to deal with negative emotions, read Dr. Tae Yun Kim’s first ebook “Seven Steps to Inner Power“.
He Can Do! She Can Do! Why Not Me!