Here are 10 Graduation Songs and 5 of Dr. Tae Yun Kim’s CDs:
1. “The Journey” by Lea Salonga (about one’s very long journey that leads to a very bright end).
2. “Graduation/Friends Forever” by Vitamin C (the joy and sadness of meetng friends and moving on to the next level).
3. “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson (the story of a person who is finally out of the shell and ready to face the challenges of the real world).
4. “Power of One” by Donna Summer (Unity and reaching one goal together).
5. “I Can” from the movie Do-Re-Mi (The never ending friendship of three people no matter where they go to).
6. “Will of the Wind” by Jim Photoglo (Going with the winds of time to achieve one’s goal).
7. “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler (One’s gratitude for the friendship and sacrifices for another).
8. “Climb Every Mountain” from the movie Sound of Music (The courage to go on and fight for your goals).
9. “A Hero Comes Home” by Idina Menzel (Somewhere along the way we gotta find that hero in ourselves and we should be where we want to be, where we should be).
10. “Celebration” by Kool and The Gang (Celebrate your graduation)!
11. “Be Free” by Dr. Tae Yun Kim (Learn to relax and free your mind and body of worries, fear, stress, tensions – Be Free).
12. “Rising Above” by Dr. Tae Yun Kim (With the sounds of nature, learn to focus your mind on your dreams and goals).
13. “Be An Original” by Dr. Tae Yun Kim (Value yourself. Be an Original. Don’t try to be a copy, don’t try to be somebody else).
14. “Whisper to Your Soul” by Dr. Tae Yun Kim (Instrumental – Spread your wings and soar as Dr. Tae Yun Kim’s flute takes you on a journey of peaceful tranquility).
15. “Wings of Freedom” (Instrumental – inspired by Dr. Tae Yun Kim – is designed to release anxiety, relieve stress, and enhance clear thinking).